Domain verification: Not verified RRS feed

Answers

• This link is currently trying to redirect to some kind of search site.  It looks like this is a fairly common issue for sites which, like yours, are hosted at byet.org.  I am guessing the chronic redirect issues with the hosting provider might be related to the inability to validate this domain -- can you try this again when they have fixed the issue?
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:52 AM

All replies

• What kind of error are you getting when you try to verify the domain?
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:57 AM
  • To verify that you own this domain:

1. Download the verification file.

File name: rU7ZXO7ZC6iYaPXoyYlYzihX.txt
    <button id="ecxdownload" style="line-height: normal; font-size: 13px; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;">Download</button>

2. Place the file in the root directory of your website. Learn more.
    Domain: copertur.com
    URL: http://copertur.com/rU7ZXO7ZC6iYaPXoyYlYzihX.txt

3. Click Verify domain.

<input id="ecxm_c_mc_l_btnVerify" class="Button" style="line-height: normal; font-size: 1em; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: #2a2a2a;" type="button" value="Verify domain" /><input id="ecxm_c_mc_l_btnCancel" class="Button" style="line-height: normal; font-size: 1em; font-family: 'Segoe UI', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif; color: #2a2a2a;" type="button" value="Cancel" />

ERROR:

Domain verification failed.
    We were unable to locate the file rU7ZXO7ZC6iYaPXoyYlYzihX.txt at copertur.com. To fix this issue, try the following: 

• Make sure the URL of your domain is spelled correctly.
    • Check the spelling and case of the file name. Many web servers are case-sensitive.
    • Confirm that the file rU7ZXO7ZC6iYaPXoyYlYzihX.txt is located in the root directory of your server.
    After you correct the issue, click Verify domain.

Question:

I want to install the application from Messenger Connect for my domain
    but I have not been able to skip the verification step, though eh uploaded the file I am asked what could be the cause? The file is displayed correctly, on the road calls me

My username: anton1086@hotmail.com
    My domain: copertur.com

Sunday, January 16, 2011 2:19 AM
  • This link is currently trying to redirect to some kind of search site.  It looks like this is a fairly common issue for sites which, like yours, are hosted at byet.org.  I am guessing the chronic redirect issues with the hosting provider might be related to the inability to validate this domain -- can you try this again when they have fixed the issue?
    Wednesday, January 19, 2011 12:52 AM
  • I'm sorry Joshiro but I host my own website and I have the same issue

MCP, MCDST, MCTS x 6, MCITP x 3

Please don't forget to mark this post as an answer if it is the solution to your problem!

If you like trance music, please subscribe to my podcast Trancendance Podcast

View my MCP Certifications

Follow me on Twitter

Friday, March 4, 2011 3:16 PM