none
EDI Batching Orchestration 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Am using the out of the box EDI Batching Orchestration in 2010 to batch the X12 837 P.

Issues is: Looks like anytime the NM1 segments has data in the inbound EDI , an Empty N4~ segments gets created after the BatchOrchestration processing.

[NM1*DK*1*BILL*JACKSON*D***XX*191827364~
    N4~
    SE*39*1833~]

This N4 segment is not avaiable in the inbound.

Any thoughts?

• Edited by Sax001 Monday, October 28, 2013 1:57 PM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:22 PM

All replies

• I can't imaging even how the Batching Orchestration would just add a segment, and rather odd one at that.

Are you sure there's no map anywhere in the process?

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 8:49 PM
  • That said, I do have a map at the inbound. But the debatched claim I pasted above is an output after the map is applied. I got this above xml by using a sendport with a filter subscription to the receive port where I received the inbound edi.

Am thinking, if it has any referential binding within the X12 837 Schema. But as I can see, in the Schema node for this particular N4 segment, minimum occurance is '0'.

When I pass this debatched xml through a sendport with EDISend Pipeline, it doesnt create the N4 segment. Strange. That let me to thinking if its something to do with the batchingorchestration but cant seem to think, what else would be playing the trick in between.

• Edited by Sax001 Monday, October 28, 2013 1:55 PM
    Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:00 PM