Send email extended not visible RRS feed

• Question

• I am not able to select the "Send email extended" in Sharepoint Designer 2007. Means when I select it nothing appears in Action...it remains blank.

Please help. 

Thank you in advance!

Monday, May 27, 2013 10:52 AM

Answers

• Hello,

SharePoint by default doesn’t provide the extended action, it is a custom action in codeplex solution so no proper solution without proepr information. Are you able to see To or CC field?

Also let us know your requirement so we can provide some sharepoint solution.

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Please feel free to unmark answer if does not resolves your problem.

Monday, May 27, 2013 10:58 AM

All replies

• Hello,

SharePoint by default doesn’t provide the extended action, it is a custom action in codeplex solution so no proper solution without proepr information. Are you able to see To or CC field?

Also let us know your requirement so we can provide some sharepoint solution.

Hemendra: "Yesterday is just a memory,Tomorrow we may never see"

Whenever you see a reply and if you think is helpful, click "Alternate TextVote As Helpful"! And whenever you see a reply being an answer to the question of the thread, click "Alternate TextMark As Answer

Please feel free to unmark answer if does not resolves your problem.

Monday, May 27, 2013 10:58 AM
  • Hi Hemendra, Do you know if codeplex solution for SP 2010 can work with SP 2016 ? I really need the send Email extended option in my workflow.

Wednesday, May 2, 2018 4:37 PM