none
Process Monitor Inspecting some value ? RRS feed

• General discussion

• In Process Monitor I found these two lines. what does do they mean ? is it going to open browser   ? 
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:15 PM

All replies

• I'm guessing you have Comodo Internet Security installed, and that the Comodo software is inspecting those particular register settings for some reason.

Why do you need to know?

Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:31 PM
  • Yes. this is Comodo Internet Security. The reason why i need to know because i want to see How it's creates Reg Key as a term of of initialization as Using INF file. i want to see it's in action. Like in CurrentControlSet/Control/Class...... 

That's the reason. ( i have studied a lot on this subject so now it's practical time ).

Kind Regards, 

Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:39 PM
  • How to i get rid of Exploer.exe in Process monitor?  It's like Garbage Trust me. 
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:44 PM
  • Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:48 PM
  • How to i get rid of Exploer.exe in Process monitor?  It's like Garbage Trust me. 

Use the Filter option. Click on "Filter", "Filter..." to bring up the filter dialog box. This should be self-evident.
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:48 PM
  • if you are saying is Correct is that i's inspecting for malicious activity then i do  have to monitory when i install an antivirus software thanks. 
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:50 PM
  • if you are saying is Correct is that i's inspecting for malicious activity then i do  have to monitory when i install an antivirus software thanks. 

Your grammar and punctuation are shameful. It is difficult to parse and understand your question. Try taking a little more care with your posts.

What kind of malicious activity are you worried about? What kind of monitoring are you thinking of which will help?

• Edited by Brian Muth Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:56 PM
    Saturday, January 16, 2016 9:56 PM
  • Really by now i can't read  Understand What have i just written. Yes. indeed it's shameful. 

I Note point Ruther Not Rush i will Spent my time on every post to make it possible to understand  my post  by everyone.

thanks A lot. 

Saturday, January 16, 2016 10:08 PM
  • Mr. "Thomas Hopes", looks like you work too long hours and not sleeping enough. Have a rest. Don't worry, the viruses won't run away.

-- pa

Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:45 PM
  • Yes. I sleep. But sometimes i don't sleep at all. Thanks for asking though. 

And i love Virus. Especially w0rm :D

Saturday, January 16, 2016 11:51 PM
  • With is am i only limited to see registry changes ? 
    Sunday, January 17, 2016 7:32 AM
  • I'm guessing you have Comodo Internet Security installed, and that the Comodo software is inspecting those particular register settings for some reason.

Why do you need to know?

I tried with Differed types of ANti alware ad Firewall Software But i did not get any useful output on on the screen of process output. Can you give me a pattern or perhaps an example if you so kind. 
    Sunday, January 17, 2016 8:18 AM
  • Well, this forum does not especially deal with so called "security" stuff, W0rms and so on. If you have queries about installation of drivers, NDIS, WFP, inf files these are welcome here. But now you ask about using various tools or how 3rd party stuff does this or that ... Sorry but this is your project, do your work, google or get help of a consultant.

Regards,

-- pa

• Edited by Pavel A Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:39 AM
    Sunday, January 17, 2016 10:29 AM
  • i did not talk about w0rm in the first place. You started saying virus. 

Why Should i Create Virus or W0rm or malware thing ??? 

Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:05 PM
  • Do you make any sense honestly ???
    Sunday, January 17, 2016 12:20 PM