none
Cluster Layer - Event Handlers break on Single Pushpins in Cluster Layer after Zoom RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I think I've encountered a bug on the release branch of the Bing Maps V8 control - doesn't occur on the frozen branch.

1. Open this sample page:
      http://bingmapsv8samples.azurewebsites.net/Clustering/Clustering_PushpinList.html
    2. Once the map has fully rendered hover the mous pointer over a single marker (i.e. not a cluster marker)

RESULT: The mouse cursor changes to a finger pointer - clicking on the marker causes the infobox to show

3. Zoom in on the single marker
    4. Once the map has fully rendered, hover the mouse pointer over the same single marker

EXPECTED RESULT: The mouse cursor should change to a finger pointer, and clicking on the marker shoudl cause the infobox to show
      ACTUAL RESULT: The mouse cursor doesn't change. Clicking on the single marker has no effect

If i add the branch=frozen parameter to the URL getting the bing maps API, then the issue goes away.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Simpson
    Founder – Eversight Ltd

E: info@eversight.co.uk
    W: www.eversight.co.uk

Download Eversight for MS Project — a free add-on which helps users build high quality schedules with MS project.

Thursday, April 13, 2017 12:34 PM

Answers