Get split app home page on navigation app

Question

• Hey Guys! I'm working on an app, but yesterday I found out of that, I have almost the same layout at my home page as another app.

That's why I realized that I need a new layout on the home page, and I think that the split app template, is very good for my app. The problem is just that I don't know how I can copy it, because most of the data is set in a .js file, and mine is in the .html file.

I tried to copy all of my pages (using pagecontrol/navigation template) to the split app, but it just keep returning error messages.

So I'm thinking about, is there a way I can get just the split app home page, and keep the rest of my pages as they are?

- I hope it's not too confusing. If it is, please write a comment, so I can try to explain it another way.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013 9:11 AM

Answers

• Seems like it would be just as easy to write your own HTML as long as you have the design.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

• Marked as answer by Potices Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:57 PM
    Tuesday, March 26, 2013 7:22 PM