none
Opos WHEN CLAIM AND ENABLE on NETWORK gives error on another pc when i use simeltaniuosly RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Microsoft Opos Driver i want to use printer in network it's working fine but when i open and claim for printing first it takes time to load then the printer is not available for another connected pc to print any solution plz or can i share PosPrinter with another pc?
    Wednesday, November 2, 2016 8:56 AM

All replies

• Hi Hasnain,

>>when i open and claim for printing first it takes time to load then the printer is not available for another connected pc to print any solution

This forum is discussing and ask questions about .NET Framework Base Classes (BCL) such as Collections, I/O, Registry, Globalization, Reflection. Based on your description, what do you mean by open and claim for printing? Do you have any code show us? Is it a developmental project?

Best regards,

Kristin

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:51 AM