none
workflow not moving to 2nd level approver.

Question

• Hi,

I have below requirement,

I have a list with department field. A workflow was attached to this list. It has 2 approvers. 1<sup>st</sup> approver is static.  The second level approver need to be populated based on depart met selection.

I have created a master list with department name and approver as below. I am referring this list as a lookup in my main list.

Department1

User1

Department2

User2

Department3

User3

I have create workflow as below.

Screen shot below for Approver variable

The workflow is getting completed after 1<sup>st</sup> approver. It is not going for 2<sup>nd</sup> approver. Can you please suggest on what is the problem. ?

Friday, February 17, 2017 3:57 PM

All replies

• Hi Nikhil0041,

From your description, in the custom task process, I suppose that you set the content approval status to Approved/Rejected if the task is Approved/Rejected.

If we output the “Current Item:Approval Status” to the workflow history before the “If Current Item:Approval Status equals 0;#Approved” condition, we will find the “Current Item:Approval Status” value is still “2;#Pending”.

For this issue, wait several minutes for the task process changing the content approval status value.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, February 20, 2017 8:38 AM