none
MySqlDump exited with code 2 for ... RRS feed

• Question

• Since a while it has not been possible to backup the Azure SQL database. Can you help us to fix it?

The complete message is: MySqlDump exited with code 2 for db:wimpedb. See partial dump in storage account to diagnose the issue. Exception:mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show create table `wmpwpefc_customers`': Table 'wimpedb.wmpwpefc_customers' doesn't exist (1146)

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 8:21 PM

All replies

• Hi Wimpe

Please file an Azure Support Request. If you do not have an Azure Support Plan, please send me your Azure Subscription ID @ AzCommunity and I will return instructions to have a support request created. Please ensure you send me the SR # (this instruction will be in the email I return to you) so that I can follow-up with the product group. The creation of the support request gives us visibility of your deployed instance. Troubleshooting issues in the forums can be difficult without insight to you actual instance.

Thanks

Navtej S

Thursday, October 24, 2019 7:44 PM
  • Hi Wimpe

Please confirm if you have sent an email so that we can work on getting this resolved for you. If not, please send the mail.

Thanks
    Navtej S

Friday, October 25, 2019 6:38 PM
  • Hello Navtej, this problem is fixed by removing the specified tables. But now there is a new problem: I get this message: "No configuration of supported SQL Database or MySQL connection series were found in the app.", but there is a connection! I want to include Azure Database for MySQL-server in the App Service Backup.

So now the database cannot be included in the backup configuration of the App Service.

Jan Immeker

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 2:49 PM
  • Hi Wimpe

Please check Step 5 of this document. It deals with the same issue.

Also this stack post explains the error as well as steps to remove caching of Connection strings.

If the issue still persists please create a post in Azure App service area in MSDN for better assistance.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Navtej S

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 3:31 PM