Status: 0xc000018b Sub Status: 0x0 Process Information: Caller Process ID: 0x1334 Caller Process Name: C:\Program RRS feed

• Question

• An account failed to log on. Subject: Security ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Account Name:
    SQLxxxxxxx Account Domain: XXXX Logon ID: 0x5f7f1 Logon Type: 8 Account For Which Logon Failed: Security ID: xxxxxx
    Account Name:Replicatoin_ac Account Domain: xxxx Failure Information: Failure Reason: An Error occured during
    Logon. Status: 0xc000018b Sub Status: 0x0 Process Information: Caller Process ID: 0x1334 Caller Process Name: C:\Program
    Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10_50.BI\MSSQL\Binn\SQLAGENT.EXE Network Information: Workstation Name:
    xxxxxxx Source Network Address: - Source Port: - Detailed Authentication Information: Logon Process: Advapi
    Authentication Package: Negotiate Transited Services: - Package Name (NTLM only): - Key Length: 0 This event is generated
    when a logon request fails. It is generated on the computer where access was attempted. The Subject fields indicate the account on
    the local system which requested the logon. This is most commonly a service such as the Server service, or a local process such as
    Winlogon.exe or Services.exe. The Logon Type field indicates the kind of logon that was requested. The most common types are 2
    (interactive) and 3 (network). The Process Information fields indicate which account and process on the system requested the logon.
    The Network Information fields indicate where a remote logon request originated. Workstation name is not always available and may be
    left blank in some cases. The authentication information fields provide detailed information about this specific logon request. -
    Transited services indicate which intermediate services have participated in this logon request. - Package name indicates which subprotocol
    was used among the NTLM protocols. - Key length indicates the length of the generated session key. This will be 0 if no
    session key was requested.

and it is not affecting our system, would like what might be the reason i asked to investigate, i search end to end i did not get the right answer

Sangamesh ms

Wednesday, May 29, 2013 12:57 PM

All replies

• Sangamesh:

By seeing your logs, it seems the account does not have appropriate access.

Thanks,

Thanks, Satish Kumar. Please mark as this post as answered if my anser helps you to resolves your issue :)

Thursday, May 30, 2013 4:00 AM
  • are there any specific privileges required?

Sangamesh ms

Thursday, May 30, 2013 5:42 AM