i got a message 0x000000c5 + four others after my DVD or USB Flash is in to the computer ?

Question

• hi i get the message 0x000000c5 plus four others and the instal stops ? my computer is a Laptop with Intel Core2 Duo CPU 2 GB RAM sATA hard drive and the bios i dont know its a two three  years old computer, wen i search this message it means ewen the CPU is wrong or the Bios ? the bios have the lathest for this Vista Laptop , so do i run it from AMD or i7 CPU ? with static disk drive ?
    Monday, October 03, 2011 11:10 PM

Answers

• I own a Sony Vaio laptop, with core i3 2.13 Ghz Processor, 2 GB RAM, currently running on Windows 7 Home Basic. When I booted from a DVD, I too got an error. Then I tried to boot from a Pen-Drive and, I Had a clean install of Windows Developer Preview.

Here is what I did,

1) I downloaded the ISO file from the Torrent.

2) Created a new partition with 20 GB and left it unallocated.

3) Installed using an 8GB Pen-Drive.

For creating a Pen-Drive boot, please follow the instructions provided in the following link.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-install-windows-7vista-from-usb-drive-detailed-100-working-guide/

Make sure that you enable "Boot From External Devices" option in your BIOS.

I hope this works.

Regards,

Georby.
    Tuesday, October 04, 2011 3:28 AM

All replies

• I don't really get your question. But I'm guessing there might be an incompatibility with your PC's hardware and Windows8, or a bug at least.

Regards,

Dylan Meeus

0x2B |~ 0x2B Blog : www.it-ca.net/blogdylan
    Monday, October 03, 2011 11:31 PM
  • I own a Sony Vaio laptop, with core i3 2.13 Ghz Processor, 2 GB RAM, currently running on Windows 7 Home Basic. When I booted from a DVD, I too got an error. Then I tried to boot from a Pen-Drive and, I Had a clean install of Windows Developer Preview.

Here is what I did,

1) I downloaded the ISO file from the Torrent.

2) Created a new partition with 20 GB and left it unallocated.

3) Installed using an 8GB Pen-Drive.

For creating a Pen-Drive boot, please follow the instructions provided in the following link.

http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-install-windows-7vista-from-usb-drive-detailed-100-working-guide/

Make sure that you enable "Boot From External Devices" option in your BIOS.

I hope this works.

Regards,

Georby.
    Tuesday, October 04, 2011 3:28 AM