none
All of my colorization of my code has been wiped after upgrading my VS2017 to version 15.5.0 RRS feed

• Question

• So, when I was using the previous version, I was having some issue with my intellisense.  Now that I upgraded to 15.5.0, not only is my intellisense not working but the colourization of my code is gone.  I'm also having difficulty navigating the code using Go To Definition functionality. This is not acceptable as I find it much easier to code when all of that is available.

How do I reset VS so that it fixes this?

Oh, and if this makes any difference, although we am using VS2017, we are using the 2015 compiler and toolchain.  The only reason we went to 2017 was the better integration with git and LFS.

I don't mind someone marking a post as "Proposed as answer", but DO NOT mark it as "Answered". If I am the OP, I will decide if a post actually answers my post or not. Thank you.

• Edited by A D R I A N Monday, December 4, 2017 11:43 PM
    Monday, December 4, 2017 11:41 PM

Answers

• Nevermind.  It seems that the .suo file was corrupted.  Deleting them and restarting the IDE seems to have fixed it.  Unfortunately, it also closed all of my windows which is annoying.

I don't mind someone marking a post as "Proposed as answer", but DO NOT mark it as "Answered". If I am the OP, I will decide if a post actually answers my post or not. Thank you.

• Marked as answer by A D R I A N Tuesday, December 5, 2017 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, December 5, 2017 12:00 AM