How to copy excel/csv files from SharePoint to Azure Blob using Azure DataFactory RRS feed

• Question

• We have used Odata Linked Service and provided Service URL .  How do we copy files from the source directory in sharepoint location .

In the Source Dataset of the copy activity , "Query" option is Selected and added CONCAT("/Directory","?$expand=Files"), it is not copying the files .

Please suggest

Friday, February 28, 2020 4:26 PM

All replies

• Have you tried setting the binary option in copy?
    Sunday, March 1, 2020 1:21 AM
  • Please suggest how to copy files from SharePoint document using Odata connector to azure datalake or file share using copy activity
    Sunday, March 1, 2020 7:57 AM
  • Team

Please share your valuable input

Wednesday, March 4, 2020 6:50 AM
  • kindly let us  know your suggestion and advice
    Friday, March 6, 2020 2:15 PM
  • Hello Subhadip,

I was just checking if you got a chance to go through the blog here . This blog is very elaborate and should help you . Just in case if you are still facing the please let me know .

Thanks Himanshu

Friday, March 6, 2020 7:47 PM
  • please share the details
    Sunday, March 8, 2020 6:51 PM
  • Web/Lists/GetByTitle('Reports')/Items  not returning any files for source dataset in ADF V2
    Sunday, March 8, 2020 10:55 PM
  • Hello , 

For a deeper investigation , if you have a support plan you may file a support ticket, else could you please send an email to azcommunity@microsoft.com with the below details, so that we can create a one-time-free support ticket for you to work closely on this matter.

Thread URL:

Subscription ID:

Subject : Attn Himanshu

Please let me know once you have done the same

Thanks Himanshu

Thursday, March 12, 2020 5:44 PM
  • Hello , 

We have not seen any email from you as requested before . If you have a resolution please do paste it here from the community .

Thanks Himanshu

Thursday, March 19, 2020 6:24 PM
  • Hi Himanshu,

You mentioned about a blog in the thread. Could you please share link for that blog.

I have setup the OData connector for ADF but it just gives the document list from the sharepoint site. I need to copy the documents(word, xls files) not  the document list.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks,

Raj

Thursday, March 26, 2020 3:30 AM
  • Hello Raj_Hillman , 

I was refering to this blog : https://www.msbiblog.com/2019/07/26/connect-to-a-sharepoint-online-list-using-azure-data-factory/

Thanks Himanshu

Thursday, March 26, 2020 5:31 PM