I want to make Live Chatting app using Api RRS feed

• Question

• User391032 posted

I am new for using Xamarin. i want to make Chatting messenger using Api. I already setup all User's Id and Password.

I want to make Live Chatting app based on this user database. I google for this one many times, but I could not find any of solution using Ms Sql Database Api. Please help me or give me hind for that!

Tuesday, March 2, 2021 1:40 AM

All replies

• User382871 posted

i want to make Chatting messenger using Api For this feature, please try the following two APIs:

1.Microsoft provides the SignalR which is a service and framework made by Microsoft to enable you to build real-time applications from your backend to your frontend. SignalR can automatically handles connections and sends messages simultaneously to all connected clients and group of specific clients.

2.The CometChat’s Xamarin Chat SDK also provides an easy method to send, fetch and receive messages in real time.

You could google with the keywords as Building a Real-Time Chat App With SignalR and Xamarin and Creating a Xamarin Chat App Using Chat API to check the related document.

Xamarin forums are migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A! We invite you to post new questions in the Xamarin forums’ new home on Microsoft Q&A! For more information, please refer to this sticky post.

Tuesday, March 2, 2021 7:56 AM
  • User397436 posted

I am thinking of doing this myself and I have done some research on it And I found out about this WhatsApp Plus Apk modified version of WhatsApp that it has the ability to do that. But this is a modified version which is why I am not using it

Sunday, April 11, 2021 1:26 PM