none
Scrolling in Form Subreport is Not Working RRS feed

• Question

• I have a form that includes a tab control with 5 pages, 3 of which are datasheets, and 1 of which is a subreport that I have created as a "Notes Archive". I'm not using datasheets for the Notes Archive because I'd like to see the entire note rather than just the first line (which is what the datasheet displays). The Notes Archive report is very large, and I'd like to be able to scroll through the subreport. When I load the main form, I'm able to scroll through the datasheets vertically just fine. But when I get to the subreport page, I'm not able to use my mouse wheel to scroll inside the subreport. 

I tried putting a dummy control textbox inside the subreport and then set a GoToControl macro action to set the focus on the subreport. That didn't work. 

I can manually click on the subreport scroll bar and drag the bar down to see all of the records, but I cannot use my mousewheel to do this. Very annoying for a subreport that has many, many records. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? 

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 11:32 AM

All replies

• Hello,

We could not scroll it using mouse wheel and after checking the properties, I failed to find any method to achieve that. I suggest you submit a feedback on Access User Voice site:

https://access.uservoice.com/

Regards,

Celeste

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:05 AM
  • Ok, thank you. 
    Wednesday, March 15, 2017 8:12 AM