problem to configure visual studio to debug release RRS feed

• Question

• User113405539 posted

hello,
    I have the following problem in Visual Studio 2012, the problem is that will not let me change the Debug configuration to Release, since no option appears Release me, someone can help me with this, because as I mentioned in a previous post need publish my website and not let me, I got the suggestion to change the configuration and re-create but I encounter this problem.
    please help.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:16 AM

All replies

• User541108374 posted

Hi,

do you see the Standards toolbar? There you can select between debug and release building. If not right click next of the menu and select the Standard bar.

Another way is to through the menu Build > Configuration manager.

because as I mentioned in a previous post need publish my website and not let me

It would be good in the future if you would also provide the url in your question so the story becomes more clear.

Grz, Kris.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 8:26 AM
  • User113405539 posted

hello, 

http://forums.asp.net/t/1962985.aspx?Help+to+publish+website+in+vb+2012 

this is the link to the previous question.

not allow me to change and try to release the Tools> Configuration Manager menu. and nothing will not let me. the problem is I have no release settings. I does not appear anywhere.

thanks 

Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:17 AM
  • User-1454326058 posted

Hi Matthewrpo,

Is there the Configuration Manager item under the Build menu? (Build=>Configuration)

If there is, please create a new Solution Configuration. (Click the dropdown control=>New)

If not, please try to create a new solution with the new website and check the result. If it still doesn’t work, please repair/update your VS and try again.

Thanks

Best Regards  

Friday, January 24, 2014 1:20 AM