MSDN | Request for information | Publishing articles RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi

I have been working on a theory for a while. It contains mathamatical models of layered architecture and requirements. It also deals with how these could be used to generate designs using a algebra that I have defined.

It contains how to estimate the classes methods and R&R of each method.

I have documented my theory into an article and would like to get it published on MSDN.

I have written an abstract, the article and have also made list of further areas and topics for exploration.

I would like to know how I may proceed to get the article the required concideration for publication?

Thanks

Regards

Gaurav Verma

Thursday, October 30, 2008 9:14 AM

Answers

• You can do couple things.

1. Open source your idea under codeplex.com or sourceforge.net

2. host it in blog websites or technical websites like theserverside.net, asptoday.net, asp.net, etc.,

3. create a website of your own and post it there. 

I have done the last option for my architecture idea @ www.gajakannan.com/netarch.aspx and posted messages at theserverside.net and architecutre forums...

{ Gaja; }

Friday, October 31, 2008 2:04 AM

All replies

• Architecture journal is a good place to start.  Here is the link on the process to get your article published in architecture journal...

Thursday, October 30, 2008 3:05 PM
  • I would love to get it published in AJ, however they take only few articles so I was wonderingif  I can publish it in MSDN

Thursday, October 30, 2008 5:16 PM
  • You can do couple things.

1. Open source your idea under codeplex.com or sourceforge.net

2. host it in blog websites or technical websites like theserverside.net, asptoday.net, asp.net, etc.,

3. create a website of your own and post it there. 

I have done the last option for my architecture idea @ www.gajakannan.com/netarch.aspx and posted messages at theserverside.net and architecutre forums...

{ Gaja; }

Friday, October 31, 2008 2:04 AM