Multi-Project Templates RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have read the document  for Muli-project templates from this links. 

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms171397.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms185308.aspx

That link does not contains the below information's.

I have created my project templates as below,

MY ASP MVC 3 APPLICATION(RAZOR)

MY ASP MVC 3 APPLICATION(ASPX)

MY ASP MVC 4 APPLICATION(RAZOR)

MY ASP MVC 4 APPLICATION(ASPX)

Now I have used the templates like this. I have used my own templates which has include my needed resources when run time. 

Now I need to develop my new project template as Single template that contains these 4 projects. This template named as MY ASP MVC APPLICATION. 

When I start the new project from this template I will get  the appearance of wizard which has contains the project configurations. The project configurations are MVC3/MVC4 and  Razor/ASPX and C#/VB. 

I need this configurations get from this wizard. My question is How to I get the particular project? ? If user chooses the MVC3,C# and Razor configurations how do I get the correct project  template at dynamically. 

please any one provide solution for this.

Thanks,

Abbas K

Wednesday, January 22, 2014 4:51 AM

Answers

• Hi Abbas K,

Thank you for posting here!

This forum is to discuss and ask questions about Visual Studio Extensibility (VSX), using the Extension Manager, building VSIX containers for deployment, the Visual Studio SDK, Text Templates (T4), add-ins, macros, and more.

According to your description, please reopen a new thread in ASP.NET Model-View-Controller (MVC) forum.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Sunny

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:30 AM
    Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Abbas K,

Thank you for posting here!

This forum is to discuss and ask questions about Visual Studio Extensibility (VSX), using the Extension Manager, building VSIX containers for deployment, the Visual Studio SDK, Text Templates (T4), add-ins, macros, and more.

According to your description, please reopen a new thread in ASP.NET Model-View-Controller (MVC) forum.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Sunny

• Marked as answer by Anna Cc Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:30 AM
    Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:59 AM
  • Hi Sunny,

I have asked the questions in VSIX project templates.So please provide the solution for this.

Thanks,

Abbas K

Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:18 AM
  • Hi Sunny,

I asked my question simply.

How to point out the another project template file from one template. 

I have used the common base template. This base template used only for getting configurations via wizard. 

Based on the wizard we could open the project template dynamically. I need solution for this.

Thanks,

Abbas K

Friday, January 24, 2014 4:51 AM