microsoft visual Basics 2008 express edition RRS feed

• Question

• i need help for coding of microsoft visual basics 2008 login form username ,password,enter error for this i need clear coding for that plz any one help me
    Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:32 AM

Answers

• i need help for coding of microsoft visual basics 2008 login form username ,password,enter error for this i need clear coding for that plz any one help me

For this you need a better explanation of what you are wanting to do. As what you say doesn't really mean a whole lot. As if you've no real idea of what you're talking about.

Kind of like you've been assigned to do something and been given a bit of information on what's wanted but as a programmer you have absolutely zero idea of how to do whatever you were tasked to do since you can't explain it.

This probably will not help you since only a couple of the words you mention are related to it.

•Simple_database_LogIn_system by .paul. - Gold medal winner

La vida loca

• Marked as answer by Carl Cai Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:16 AM
    Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:39 PM

All replies

• Hello,

• What do you have so far?
    • Can you explain "enter error" ?
    • What do you consider as a place to store user names and passwords?

The more details you can provide the better responses you will get from myself and others here ready to assist.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem.

Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:01 PM

For this you need a better explanation of what you are wanting to do. As what you say doesn't really mean a whole lot. As if you've no real idea of what you're talking about.

Kind of like you've been assigned to do something and been given a bit of information on what's wanted but as a programmer you have absolutely zero idea of how to do whatever you were tasked to do since you can't explain it.

This probably will not help you since only a couple of the words you mention are related to it.

•Simple_database_LogIn_system by .paul. - Gold medal winner

La vida loca

• Marked as answer by Carl Cai Sunday, November 9, 2014 11:16 AM
    Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:39 PM