Table cell not accepting the value after I press tab key RRS feed

• Question

• User-1355965324 posted

When I  press tab key to  go to next column and then after we try to  edit the cell , the cell  cannot be edited. After press tab and then I have to press enter key to get the cell to be edited. After we press shift , normally   the control will go to next  column and it should be ready for accepting the value . But in this case I need to  press Enter key to get that cell ready for accepting the value . Please any idea?

<div class="att-area">
                        <div class=" table-responsive">
                            <table id="table" class="table table-bordered table-striped">
                                <thead>
                                    <tr>
                                        <td colspan="4">Monday </td>
                                        <td colspan="4">Tuesday </td>
                                        <td colspan="4">Wednesday </td>
                                        <td colspan="1">Net Hrs/ Week </td>
                                    </tr>
                                    <tr>
                                        <td>In </td>
                                        <td>Out </td>
                                        <td>Break</td>
                                        <td>Net </td>
                                        <td class="tuesday">In </td>
                                        <td class="tuesday">Out </td>
                                        <td class="tuesday">Break</td>
                                        <td class="tuesday">Net </td>
                                        <td class="wednesday">In </td>
                                        <td class="wednesday">Out </td>
                                        <td class="wednesday">Break</td>
                                        <td class="wednesday">Net </td>

<td> </td>
                                    </tr>
                                </thead>
                                <tbody>
                                    <tr>
                                        <td><a href="#" data-pk="MondayInTime"><input asp-for="MondayInTime" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a>
                                        <input asp-for="MondayInTime" type="hidden" class="bros" />
                                        </td>
                                        <td><a href="#" data-pk="MondayOutTime"><input asp-for="MondayOutTime" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a>
                                        <input asp-for="MondayOutTime" type="hidden" class="bros" />
                                        </td>
                                        <td><a href="#" data-pk="MondayBreakHrs"><input asp-for="MondayBreakHrs" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="MondayBreakHrs" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td><input asp-for="@Model.MondayNetHrs" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="tuesday"><a href="#" data-pk="TuesdayInTime"><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayInTime" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayInTime" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="tuesday"><a href="#" data-pk="TuesdayOutTime"><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayOutTime" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayOutTime" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="tuesday"><a href="#" data-pk="TuesdayBreakHrs"><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayBreakHrs" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayBreakHrs" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="tuesday"><input asp-for="@Model.TuesdayNetHrs" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="wednesday"><a href="#" data-pk="WednesdayInTime"><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayInTime" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayInTime" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="wednesday"><a href="#" data-pk="WednesdayOutTime"><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayOutTime" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayOutTime" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="wednesday"><a href="#" data-pk="WednesdayBreakHrs"><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayBreakHrs" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></a><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayBreakHrs" type="hidden" class="bros" /></td>
                                        <td class="wednesday"><input asp-for="@Model.WednesdayNetHrs" type="text" class="borderless-text bros" /></td>

</tr>

</tbody>
                            </table>
                        </div>
                    </div>

Friday, August 17, 2018 11:28 AM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

When I  press tab key to  go to next column and then after we try to  edit the cell , the cell  cannot be edited. After press tab and then I have to press enter key to get the cell to be edited. After we press shift , normally   the control will go to next  column and it should be ready for accepting the value . But in this case I need to  press Enter key to get that cell ready for accepting the value . Please any idea?

There is something missing from your post.  It sounds like you are using a 3rd party JavaScript API.  I suggest that you read the support documentation for the API.

Friday, August 17, 2018 12:27 PM