none
When i am get dialog box what i want to save like code in a standard module and a form's module FONT is Too big to be able to read what is being saved. RRS feed

• Question

• this also has a slight similar occurrence when i have reduced the "Navigation Pane" it gets small enough to only show the words "Navigation Pane" only the top half shows.    F11 does expand the navigation pane but I unable to get the full text on screen.

MUCH WORSE is the problem with the "Save Dialog Box" the one that lists what will be saved.  one item or up to all.

i have changed the front size setting in the editor.   NO FIX.  i have changed the resolution of my screen no fix.

the Font Aerial rounded MT bold and size 7 are what I have set the Editor Format. made my code easier to read.

BUT DID NOT SEEM TO AFFECT THE save dialog box or the navigation panel.

i am running win10 pro for workstations  version 1803  installed 10/8/2018     OS build 17134.407       changing the scale and layout to a smaller magnifying percentage affected all items on screen did NOT affect amount that was hidden of "Navigation Panel"

I never had this problem before.  Any info would be great.

Mark J

Mark J

Sunday, December 2, 2018 7:53 AM