ASP.Net RRS feed

• Question

• User686683308 posted

I am a new ASP.net developer what should i prepare to make my self improve faster can anyone tell me some trick ?

Thursday, December 13, 2018 9:04 AM

Answers

• User753101303 posted

Hi,

Once you learnt something new from a tutorial or a documentation, write your own code even if at first it will likely fail quite often. Then understand why it fails - possibly asking for help here - and fix your own code.

IMHO the worst thing would be to ask first others for code that works or ask others to fix your code and then trying to understand why it works. Writing code that fails, understanding which mistake you made and fixing your own code should be part of the learning process.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:55 PM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

I am a new ASP.net developer what should i prepare to make my self improve faster can anyone tell me some trick ?

Practice.

Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:05 PM
  • User753101303 posted

Hi,

Once you learnt something new from a tutorial or a documentation, write your own code even if at first it will likely fail quite often. Then understand why it fails - possibly asking for help here - and fix your own code.

IMHO the worst thing would be to ask first others for code that works or ask others to fix your code and then trying to understand why it works. Writing code that fails, understanding which mistake you made and fixing your own code should be part of the learning process.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Thursday, December 13, 2018 10:55 PM
  • User-271186128 posted

Hi UnVandy,

As PatriceSc said, it is better to do some demos according your learning, if you meet some warning or error, try to research by yourself first, then, you could post your question in this forum.

Here are some related articles about how to debug, might be they can help you easier find the error and solve the problem. 

Use breakpoints in the Visual Studio debugger

JavaScript Debugging

How to use F12 Developer Tools to Debug your Webpages

Best regards,
    Dillion

Friday, December 14, 2018 3:29 AM