Project not reading CSS RRS feed

• Question

• User1961047501 posted

I have a project that is giving me a Uncaught Syntax Error on the first line. I am trying to integrate darwEditor (https://github.com/mburakerman/draweditor) into an existing project.

I put all the dependencies into their own bundle and referenced them in the View but this error occurs for the CSS.

bundles.Add(new ScriptBundle("~/bundles/imageBundle").Include( "~/Scripts/jquery.ezdz.min.js", "~/Scripts/lity.js", "~/Scripts/jquery.ezdz.min.js", "~/Scripts/draweditor.js" + "~/Scripts/imageEditor.js")); bundles.Add(new StyleBundle("~/Content/imageEditorCSS").Include( "~/Content/draweditor.css", "~/Content/jquery.minicolors-2.1.2.css", "~/Content/lity.css", "~/Content/normalize.css", "~/Content/wenk.css", "~/Content/jquery.ezdz.min.css"));

Wednesday, April 17, 2019 9:18 PM

All replies

• User839733648 posted

Hi Kwe7777,

According to description and codes, I'm sorry that I could not reprodcue your issue successfully.

When I run your code, there is only one error message after selecting an image on my computer.

Uncaught ReferenceError: previewFile is not defined

And I've checked your js file, there is no previewFile function. So the error exists.

I've tried to remove onchange="previewFile()" and run the code, it works well.

I'm curious that I do not see the CSS file error on my side. Have you shared the complete code?

Or I suggest that maybe you could download the github's project and run again to test it.

Here is my running result.

Best Regards,

Jenifer

Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:35 AM
  • User753101303 posted

Hi,

The weird thing is that it rather looks like a javascript error ? Seems something making the browser confused about that..

Thursday, April 18, 2019 10:46 AM