none
How to create a database, that shows free people at the selected date? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Can somebody tell me how to create a database, where you can select the category, the city and the date, and it brings you a list of free people at the selected date, from the selected category and city(includes all cities function too)?

If I don't arrange any dates to a person, I would like the results to bring him to the list too, because, he is free at the selected date. (He has no dates and is not going to an event that day)

Friday, October 9, 2015 3:18 PM

Answers

• This is a very general question.  Usually you should form your question for more specifics.

I would recommend that you review the videos shown in this search, and as you have specific questions about design, language, then come back to this forum to get assistance with that.

Take a look at these links, the second one has an extensive answer to your calendar question, the first one is a search string for videos:

If this was helpful, please mark as answered.

Sam Stokes

Friday, October 9, 2015 3:42 PM

All replies

• This is a very general question.  Usually you should form your question for more specifics.

I would recommend that you review the videos shown in this search, and as you have specific questions about design, language, then come back to this forum to get assistance with that.

Take a look at these links, the second one has an extensive answer to your calendar question, the first one is a search string for videos:

If this was helpful, please mark as answered.

Sam Stokes

Friday, October 9, 2015 3:42 PM
  • Thank you Algirdas!  Marking this as answered makes my day.  Looking for more from you! :)

Sam Stokes

Friday, October 9, 2015 3:48 PM
  • Thank you too, Sam, hope I will be able to do it!
    Friday, October 9, 2015 3:55 PM