none
New submission not visible in the Store

Question

• I've submitted a third version of Flexmo3D (eu.capacity3d.flexmo3d) to the store with updated requirements. (No touch required and 2 GB memory not required.) The submission has passed, but I see no update of requirements in the store. (After about three weeks now.)

To be a bit more specific, I'm testing with a vivotab smart with windows 10 here. The app works as it should on this device, so I initially matched the minimum requirements to fit this device:
    - At least DirectX level 9_3
    - At least 2GB memory
    - Touch support required (though the app works fine with mouse and keyboard)

This set of constraints resulted in a "this app won't work on your device" notice on the vivotab smart. In response to that I removed the minimum DirectX constraint. This was submission 2 (of the exact same app package.) This submission did reach the store with success, but the "this app won't work on your device" notice remained on the vivotab smart. (Even though it has both 2GB of memory and touch support.)

So, to further loosen the constraints I removed the memory and touch constraints in submission 3. This submission did not reach the store and the constraints from submission 2 are still shown. In the windows dev center submission 3 has the status "in the store", but if I look in the store I still see the constraints from submission 2.

Friday, January 8, 2016 10:14 AM

All replies

• best you can do is contact support... if you filled in the requirements in dev center not much we can do for you

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Friday, January 8, 2016 12:13 PM
  • That's what I (though I) did and they referred me here, because they couldn't help me. I'm guessing I had the wrong support department. (Consumer instead of developer.)

While trying again I see what happens. After logging in I'm redirected to the consumer support page instead of the developer support page I came from.

Friday, January 8, 2016 12:33 PM
  • i think you should be here: https://dev.windows.com/en-us/support

Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer - Windows Store Apps Using C#

Friday, January 8, 2016 12:36 PM
  • Yes, that's where I'm starting out. Then I choose "Submitting an App" and I get redirected to https://support.microsoft.com

That's where I asked my question before and they couldn't help me because it was a "programming query".

I'll wait an hour and then start a chat instead of sending an e-mail.

Friday, January 8, 2016 12:47 PM