none
App Flagged "Admin Suspended"

Question

• Hello Everyone.

I published an App "H for Hack" which was included in the store and i got 2k+ downloads.
    Suddenly one day my dashboard showed that app has been flagged "ADMIN SUSPENDED" and Notified
    "we found a problem with your app .Your app is removed from the store " 
    They did not specify what exactly the problem was..
    Did anyone got the same type of error ?

Please Help

Cheers

Monday, September 8, 2014 1:40 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello Karthik,

When an app is flagged as “admin suspended”, you will need to refer to the email notification sent to your contact email address advising you of the status of the app suspension. Dev Center support will not have additional details in this scenario.

- Bobby H

Windows and Windows Phone Dev Center Support

Send us your feedback about the Windows Platform

Monday, September 8, 2014 9:52 PM
  • Even I am having the same problem after 9 Release of my application that has over 1 Lack downloads before suspension problem and after contacting https://getsupport.microsoft.com, I got a response from admin saying "In this case, the Store has already provided users with apps......" that mean if one develop a similar application that already exist in store or you are first one to develop an app and someone else latter develop a similar app to yours  "Admin" will put down one or the other app down randomly.<o:p></o:p>

In other words basically once your app starts to perform i.e., generate some revenue as covering market and getting downloaded will take at-least  2-3 months of time "Admin" will put off your application without any warning \ notification or detail explication as to why a proper running app was put down. In my case I received the notification from Admin after good 10-12 days of putting my application down.<o:p></o:p>

If this case is going to remain please let us know, so a developer we can take our call, is it worth to spend time on working for windows store.<o:p></o:p>

Developer<o:p></o:p>

Simple Application<o:p></o:p>

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:16 PM
  • Even I am having the same problem after 9 Release of my application that has over 1 Lack downloads before suspension problem and after contacting https://getsupport.microsoft.com, I got a response from admin saying "In this case, the Store has already provided users with apps......" that mean if one develop a similar application that already exist in store or you are first one to develop an app and someone else latter develop a similar app to yours  "Admin" will put down one or the other app down randomly.

In other words basically once your app starts to perform i.e., generate some revenue as covering market and getting downloaded will take at-least  2-3 months of time "Admin" will put off your application without any warning \ notification or detail explication as to why a proper running app was put down. In my case I received the notification from Admin after good 10-12 days of putting my application down.

If this case is going to remain please let us know, so a developer we can take our call, is it worth to spend time on working for windows store.

Developer

Simple Application

Tuesday, December 23, 2014 9:21 PM
  • Best way to go resolving this issue is, forget the status of current app as MSFT by just give any nonsense reason for, just forget the current status of your application.

To get re-listed in store change few image in the application update few colors and change bit of UI and you are on your way gain with a new name.

Friday, December 26, 2014 10:36 PM
  • I'm confused as to why MS often times won't give a reason.
    Wednesday, December 31, 2014 4:05 PM