VS2012 missing intellisense and code completion RRS feed

• Question

• User65893105 posted

has anyone else experienced problems with missing code completion and intellisense in VS2012 ?  It seems to happen randomly.  I get nothing after the '.', yet other times it seems ok.  Is this a known bug with VS2012 ?

Monday, January 7, 2013 1:19 PM

Answers

• User65893105 posted

I think its related to Telerik 'JustCode', it only seems to be happening in classes where its flagged an error.  In my case its the AccountModel class that VS generates for an MVC4 project.  There are several classes declared inside AccountModel.cs and JustCode flags an error for them  'Type name does not match file name'

Ive logged a question in the Telerik justcode forum

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, January 7, 2013 1:42 PM

All replies

• User-718146471 posted

I personally haven't noticed that in mine. I would say you might want to run a scandisk to ensure that your VS installation isnt sitting on some funky sectors that have read errors.

Monday, January 7, 2013 1:33 PM
  • User65893105 posted

I think its related to Telerik 'JustCode', it only seems to be happening in classes where its flagged an error.  In my case its the AccountModel class that VS generates for an MVC4 project.  There are several classes declared inside AccountModel.cs and JustCode flags an error for them  'Type name does not match file name'

Ive logged a question in the Telerik justcode forum

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Monday, January 7, 2013 1:42 PM