i,m not able to get notification as i get erlier RRS feed

• Question

• hi,,

me not getting notification as earlier i get,. and also while opening the apps in win ex while opening the store the app wil rotates don't know what i can call for that but the apps are directly opening like sudden appearance on display ..  i searched for solution in net but not solution the live tile is working bt not as earlier same like sadden appearance not as toast,.. plz plz help me

Friday, October 25, 2013 6:33 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Vishal, This forum is for software developers who are using the Open Specification documentation to assist them in developing systems, services, and applications that are interoperable with Microsoft products. The Open Specifications can be found at: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc203350(PROT.10).aspx.

It is not clear if your question is related to one of the Open Specification protocol documents. Could you please try to describe your issue in more detail or reference the document and section you believe that your issue is related to?

Thank you.

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Saturday, October 26, 2013 5:15 PM
  • Sir i'm not a software developer.. i'm win 8 user since from week i'm getting one problem regarding win 8 apps notification and tile and background container..
     a error was displayed as run dll  error so i followed the procedure as told in one of d blog found in net, dat delete the "backgroundcontainer.dll" since from dat moment i'm getting this problem.. am not able to see the apps opening type s i first seen like toast notification and live tile r not displaying like first is this b'coz of "backgroundcontainer.dll"..?? plz answer me.. plz plz plz

Sunday, October 27, 2013 8:19 AM
  • Hi Vishal, as previously stated, this forum is for software developers. Please try posting your question in a more relevant forum.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8?tab=Threads

Josh Curry (jcurry) | Escalation Engineer | Open Specifications Support Team

Sunday, October 27, 2013 4:13 PM