none
Biztalk Suspended message RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I ma getting the below Exception in Biztalk when i deploy my orchestration which will update the record in my database

The published message could not be routed because no subscribers were found. 

i have one more nonresumable message

can anyone tell me how to debug this error?

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 5:06 PM

Answers

• Hi Sujith,

This error happens in either of case:

1. Subscriber is not there for the message which is published in MessageBox.

2. The properties on which subcription is to be done is not promoted.

So you need to check if you are using correct pipeline (XML) which promotes the property or you need to confirm if you have subscriber created.

If you are using correct pipeline, there is one option in XML Pipeline "AllowUnrecognizedMessage", try setting it to true and let us know what happens.

One more thing, did you restart host instance after you deployed the Orchestration?

Maheshkumar S Tiwari|User Page|Blog|BizTalk Server : Scheduling Orchestration using Trigger Message

Thursday, August 7, 2014 6:10 AM

All replies

• Well, the error is pretty clear.  There are no subscribers for a published message.

If this is a Send Port, the problem is with the Response.  Do you have the XmlReceive Pipeline set?  Is there a Subscriber for the message?

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 7:07 PM
  • Are you calling the Solicit-Reponse Send Port 'SndToODS' directly from an Orchestration? If not you need something to subscribe to the response (It could be a Send Port with the subscription of BTS.SPName == SndToODS).

If you are calling it from an Orchestration you are probably using a Direct Port instead of a "Specify later" Port?

Morten la Cour

Wednesday, August 6, 2014 8:16 PM
  • Hi,

Its a static one way send port and i am calling it through the orchestration and i have specifed at by send port as specify later

the same send port i use multiple times in my orchestrations at only point when point when i send through this port i get the above error.

Thursday, August 7, 2014 5:30 AM
  • Hi Sujith,

This error happens in either of case:

1. Subscriber is not there for the message which is published in MessageBox.

2. The properties on which subcription is to be done is not promoted.

So you need to check if you are using correct pipeline (XML) which promotes the property or you need to confirm if you have subscriber created.

If you are using correct pipeline, there is one option in XML Pipeline "AllowUnrecognizedMessage", try setting it to true and let us know what happens.

One more thing, did you restart host instance after you deployed the Orchestration?

Maheshkumar S Tiwari|User Page|Blog|BizTalk Server : Scheduling Orchestration using Trigger Message

Thursday, August 7, 2014 6:10 AM
  • Is the "Enable routing for failed Messages" property activated in the Port ?

Regards - Rajasekhar.R ' Don't forget to mark the post as answer or vote as helpful if it does,

Thursday, August 7, 2014 9:36 AM
  • This is very known error when your message don't find a subscriber . If you are using the stored procedure or Insert statement against the table the Logical Operation port Name in orchestration should be same as of your calling Orchestration .

After changing your Orchestration Designer you need to deploy the solution again and check the Pipeline which should be XML send in your case

Thanks

Abhishek

Thursday, August 7, 2014 10:50 AM