none
Is there a list of Published Smallbasic Programs? RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way to look at a list of Smallbasic programs that have been published recently ?

Perhaps there could be a "Directory Page somewhere that we could review.

Thanks.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:44 PM

Answers

• No, the posts in this forum, the wiki and blog are the best sources of what has been published.  I also uploaded a selection of examples a while back.

When a post is published it can be marked with a description and a category etc, I agree it would be nice if these at least were indexed somehow for download.
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:15 PM
  • If someone accidentally published a program, and didn't want it to be public, say if it had someone's personal information (name, phone number) then it would be free for everyone to use. I think it would be best for people to choose to give the import code by themselves.

~~AirWaves!!~~
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:34 AM

All replies

• No, the posts in this forum, the wiki and blog are the best sources of what has been published.  I also uploaded a selection of examples a while back.

When a post is published it can be marked with a description and a category etc, I agree it would be nice if these at least were indexed somehow for download.
    Wednesday, January 12, 2011 9:15 PM
  • If someone accidentally published a program, and didn't want it to be public, say if it had someone's personal information (name, phone number) then it would be free for everyone to use. I think it would be best for people to choose to give the import code by themselves.

~~AirWaves!!~~
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 2:34 AM
  • Hi Litdev et al,

I'm new to Small Basic, I think I like Small Basic and I like your wiki. I just created a wiki page to start listing many of the wonderful programs I found in the "post your sample code blog". 

Here's the link to the small basic wiki and the program list "Small Basic Program List".

or in full ...

http://wiki.smallbasic.com/smallbasic.com/wiki/Small%20Basic%20Program%20List.ashx

I'm not currently a blog user, but I like the concept of a wiki.

Let me know what folks think.

A wiki page might be a way to list the programs people are creating.

A wiki page(s) might give people a good way to keep status on a specific program or code problem people want to work on and/or improve via group effort.

thnx, Bob 

Wednesday, August 17, 2011 6:32 AM