none
How can I get Visio 2010 for Terminal Services activated? RRS feed

• Question

• I need to be able to activate Visio 2010 on terminal services for development and testing purposes.  We need to test our software before deploying to production but there is currently no MSDN key available to activate Visio 2010 in a terminal services environment like there was in Office 2007.  What can we do to get this activated in our test environment and why is there no key offered through MSDN?
    • Moved by Jie Bao Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:06 AM (From:General Office Development)
    Wednesday, July 18, 2012 5:22 PM

Answers

• Thanks Al.  This is a known issue, and one the MSDN team has looked at and worked with the Visio team on.  

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide terminal services activation for Visio 2010.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:02 PM

All replies

• I'd probably open it as an issue with the folks at MSDN.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/subscriptions/aa948874.aspx

al

If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP

Wednesday, July 18, 2012 6:04 PM
  • Thanks Al.  This is a known issue, and one the MSDN team has looked at and worked with the Visio team on.  

Unfortunately, we're unable to provide terminal services activation for Visio 2010.

Thanks,
    Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:02 PM