none
[UWP]Certificate not working when sideloading RRS feed

• Question

• I am attempting to sideload an app, but I keep receiving certificate errors on the target machine. I have enabled all the For Developers capabilities on the target machine, but it still doesn't want to work. Am I doing something wrong when creating the app package? Thanks.

Nathan Sokalski njsokalski@hotmail.com http://www.nathansokalski.com/

Thursday, October 10, 2019 3:11 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Can you provide a more detailed error message about certificate errors?

We really hope to help you solve the problem, but we are looking forward to get the complete reproduce steps. Are you using PowerShell to install it or use the side load installation package.

The other thing is about the certificate. Do you use a test certificate or a Microsoft Store certificate? How do you install it?

Best regards.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, October 10, 2019 4:26 AM
  • Hi Nathan,

I update my reply, please check it :)

Best regards.

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, October 11, 2019 6:17 AM