Blob Storage: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure Channel RRS feed

• Question

•  

From the management console I have created a new blob storage account and every time I try to access it from Visual Studio or Azure Storage Explorer I get the following error:

Code: ServiceInternalError Message: The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

I have tried to create multiple blob storage accounts from this particular account with the same error. I also have another Azure account and DON’T have problems connecting to the blob storage. Any ideas?

twitter: @vincentzaffiro

UPDATE:  I ran a test to see if I can still write to the storage account programmatically which I was able to do. I can now access the container reference in VS and Azure Storage Explorer. I am still not sure if this is an issue with the platform or working as designed with a cryptic message?  
    • Edited by vincent.zaffiro Sunday, June 12, 2011 12:59 PM Additional Testing
    Sunday, June 12, 2011 11:47 AM

Answers