none
OLM file format? RRS feed

• Question

• Does anybody know where I can get technical specifications for the .olm file produced by Outlook for Mac?  I know there are conversion utilities but I need to write my own code for this.  I see the document for .pst files but that is not the same thing.
    Friday, October 2, 2015 5:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the question.  We have reviewed and confirmed that there is not formal documentation for the .olm file format.  The format is subject to change with not being covered in open specification.

Thank you,
    Nathan Manis
    Microsoft Open Specifications

Saturday, October 3, 2015 2:03 AM
  • To convert MAC OLM to Windows PST file format, I suggest an effective professional Softaken OLM to PST Converter software. This tool quickly and safely converts whole emails items such as email, attachment, contact, calendar, etc. from Mac OLM to Outlook PST file format.
    Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:48 AM
  • Try this OLM to PST Converter for Mac to easiest way to convert all data of OLM file into PST file along with respective OLM emails data in an appropriate manner. It helps you to successfully convert OLM files including all items like all email, contacts, tasks, etc. into new working Outlook PST file without any data loss.

For more information: https://www.mailvita.com/olm-to-pst-converter-for-mac/

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 6:45 AM
  • Free OLM to PST Converter software which is very Effective application Convert Mac OLM to Outlook PST format. Its gives free demo tool you can convert only limited file convert. Softaken Mac OLM to PST software allows the User Export the OLM file into PST. This application Export all the OLM file, Emails, Attachments, Journal, Notes, Contact, Calendars, and etc Convert into  MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG. Visit here:- FREE OLM TO PST CONVERTER

• Edited by daviesbeare Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:53 AM
    Thursday, September 26, 2019 9:51 AM