none
logout for Facebook RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

I am new to Windows Mobile Application, can u suggest me a link so that i can logout from Facebook and if the user clicks login button it should navigate to login screen. Please suggest me a link please i badly need this.

If you have a sample application please share it with me.

Thanks in advance

SivaSekhar G

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 12:26 PM

All replies

• It is not Windows Mobile.  It is Windows Phone.  They are different things.

A very useful link is http://www.google.com.  There are many, many tutorials out there that are easy to find in a search engine.  You would have found pages like this on the Nokia dev site.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012 1:43 PM
  • I had tried this link but i am getting issue at FacebookOAuthClient i am not getting it. I had added Facebook.dll still i am not getting it. I have to add anything else please suggest me about this.

Thanks.

SivaSekhar

Thursday, December 13, 2012 7:59 AM
  • Well, yes.  That happens when the Facebook SDK changes its APIs with disregard for backwards compatibility.  You can install an earlier version of the Facebook SDK (they used 5.3.2 for that sample), but their sample code still has several other issues such as omitting to tell you to add several members to the App class and a completely missing class called Place.

That was just one of many tutorials available out there for using Facebook on Windows Phone.  Search for yourself and try one of the others.

Thursday, December 13, 2012 11:19 AM