none
VSTO Word Add-in not loading on Citrix RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I developed a VSTO solution for Word Add-in and deployed it. It works fine on local machines for all users. Installed the same version on Citrix server. Add-in doesn't load. It keeps making the add-in inactive. I tried placing eventlog write statements in ThisAddin_Startup(). No event log entries. It is crashing even before the Startup event is fired. Please let me know, if I am missing any steps while installing the VSTO solution on CITRIX on Windows Server 2003.

We are planning to move to Windows Server 2012. I tried installing the same VSTO version. It works fine on browser based login, using citrix receiver. When I login to the server using remote desktop, the add-in stops loading and changes the load behavior to 2 (disables the add-in)

Thanks in Advance!

Suku

Monday, August 10, 2015 5:51 PM

All replies

• >>>I developed a VSTO solution for Word Add-in and deployed it. It works fine on local machines for all users. Installed the same version on Citrix server. Add-in doesn't load.

Your issue is about installing VSTO solution into CITRIX environment, I think you would get more value and quality of response on CITRIX forum.
    So I suggest that you could post your issue on CITRIX forum.
    Thank you for your understanding.

• Proposed as answer by David_JunFeng Thursday, August 27, 2015 4:29 AM
    Wednesday, August 12, 2015 9:40 AM