none
TargetInvocationException RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am developing Windows mobile application with VS 2008, CF ver 3.5,Mobile SDK 6.0 and Microsoft Synchronization Services for ADO.NET.

I am getting an exception when I call the synchronization method.

"TargetInvocationException" --> Inner exception: Could not establish connection to network

StackTrace  : at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.InternalInvoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean verifyAccess, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)   at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)   at Microsoft.Synchronization.Data.ServerSyncProviderProxy.ApplyChanges(SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata, DataSet dataSet, SyncSession syncSession)   at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.UploadChanges(SyncGroupMetadata groupMetadata)   at Microsoft.Synchronization.SyncAgent.Synchronize()

Can someone help me with this please.

Thanks

Linsemon

Monday, March 22, 2010 4:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi Linesemon,

Just from the error message, it seems your device can't connect to the server. Please check whether the network is available. Here is the FAQ:

How to make a device emulator connect to the internet?

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 3:42 AM
  • Hi Linesemon,

Does my reply resolve your question, if not, please reply to it and let me know. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
    Guang-Ming Bian - MSFT

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help
    Monday, March 29, 2010 2:48 AM
  • My emulator is able to connect to network. i am able to open web pages from the emulator. Still I am getting the same error. Can you please help me.
    Divya
    Saturday, April 9, 2011 1:33 PM