BTS Server Not picking up the .XML files from folder until I go and explicitly Retart the Biztalk Server RRS feed

• Question

• Actually, My web application <g class="gr_ gr_10 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="10" id="10">create</g> an XML and place the file in IN folder which is used by the BTS server i.e. Biztalk pick the file .xml from this folder and drop it to another OUT folder in .edi format.

Now, the <g class="gr_ gr_37 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="37" id="37">biztalk</g> Don't pick up the files and when I just Restart the BTS server from Administrator panel it picks all the files and <g class="gr_ gr_60 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" data-gr-id="60" id="60">processed</g>.

I'm assuming that there is any service on <g class="gr_ gr_77 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="77" id="77">same</g> server which is <g class="gr_ gr_86 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="86" id="86">intrupting</g> the BTS to pick the Files. But I've no tool by which I can be sure that What is the cause?

Please help to find the issue

Thanks

Gagandeep

• Edited by iGagandeep Singh Friday, September 29, 2017 7:12 AM HTML tags removed
    Friday, September 29, 2017 7:10 AM

All replies

• Actually, My web application create an XML and place the file in IN folder which is used by the BTS server i.e. Biztalk pick the file .xml from this folder and drop it to another OUT folder in .edi format.
    Now, the biztalk Don't pick up the files and when I just Restart the BTS server from Administrator panel it picks all the files and processed.

I'm assuming that there is any service on same server which is intrupting the BTS to pick the Files. But I've no tool by which I can be sure that What is the cause?

Check if you have misconfigured the schedule/service window on the receive location

/Peter

Friday, September 29, 2017 9:15 AM
  • Thanks for the reply, this option is already cleared i.e. not checked.
    Friday, September 29, 2017 10:57 AM
  • And you have nothing in the windows event log (application)?

/Peter

Friday, September 29, 2017 11:05 AM
  • When I view Windows event log then it shows the below warning.

"The X12 Transaction set had a mismatched count in SE01. SE01 was 32, whereas it should have been 8. It has been corrected."

Do you think if it can help?

Friday, September 29, 2017 12:29 PM
  • Sorry not related and I assume it's a warning
    You don't have any errors related to receive location not picking any files?

All other documents are flowing through Biztalk as expected?

/Peter

Friday, September 29, 2017 12:35 PM
  • Yes, Once the BTS picks the files from the IN(.xml) folder it drop the file to OUT (EDI) folder with no time. Moreover, it is processing files smoothly and without any error logged.

It is taking whooping 40 sec to pick a single file from IN folder.

• Edited by iGagandeep Singh Friday, September 29, 2017 1:00 PM Forget to mention the extensions
    Friday, September 29, 2017 12:59 PM