none
PassThru Pipeline Error : Value does not fall within the expected range RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I am getting "Value does not fall within the expected range" error for when i am using any Pipeline , i verified it for PAssThru or XML .. Any idea whats going on ..

There was a failure executing the receive pipeline: "Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines.PassThruReceive, Microsoft.BizTalk.DefaultPipelines, Version=3.0.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=*********" Source: "Unknown " Receive Port: "**********" URI: "*********" Reason: Value does not fall within the expected range.

-Dheer

Friday, October 3, 2014 3:22 PM

Answers

• Hi Dheer,

1) Restart the host instances and try, it should work.

2) If it doesn't work, I would recommend to delete the application and redeploy it and create new physical ports. Otherwise you could spend too much time to figure out what is wrong.

3) If its happening for the all the applications deployed on the server. I would suggest to go with Ashwin's suggestion.

RachitIf this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:20 AM

All replies

• The pass thru pipeline doesn't process the message so if you get the above error, I can think following options:

• Check whether you have the latest cumulative update for your BizTalk server and SQL server
    • Repair your BizTalk installation
    • Or contact Microsoft support if above options doesn't help.

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

• Proposed as answer by - Anand - Monday, November 16, 2015 7:02 AM
    Friday, October 3, 2014 4:08 PM
  • That is odd. I would try deleting the port and recreating it. It seems like maybe the port configuration is corrupted.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

Saturday, October 4, 2014 12:32 AM
  • Hi Dheer,

1) Restart the host instances and try, it should work.

2) If it doesn't work, I would recommend to delete the application and redeploy it and create new physical ports. Otherwise you could spend too much time to figure out what is wrong.

3) If its happening for the all the applications deployed on the server. I would suggest to go with Ashwin's suggestion.

RachitIf this answers your question please mark it accordingly. If this post is helpful, please vote as helpful by clicking the upward arrow mark next to my reply.

Saturday, October 4, 2014 3:20 AM