none
Onedrive RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Is it possible to disable the scroll bars on Excel on Onedrive?

I tried showHorizontalScrollBar: false, but nothing happened

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 10:06 AM

Answers

• Hi MalkieHW,

>> Is it possible to disable the scroll bars on Excel on Onedrive? I tried showHorizontalScrollBar: false, but nothing happened

What do you mean with “showHorizontalScrollBar: false”? How did you set it? Did you want to disable the excel scroll bars on OneDrive manually or automatically? As my test, it seems we could not set it manually with settings. I am not sure which developing you used, Excel developing or OneDrive developing.

Since this forum is for Excel, I assume you are developing Excel, and it is impossible to disable Excel on OneDrive. We only could set excel file on desktop. If you want to disable scrollbar in desktop excel, you could try the VBA code below:

ActiveWindow.DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False

In addition, if you want to develop OneDrive, I suggest you go to the forum below for help.
    Reference: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?forum=onedriveapi

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, November 25, 2015 2:02 AM