Visual Studio 2010 - Sharepoint 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In Sharepoint Designer 2010 I use an action called "Create List Item" to create a Task list item. The problem is in the Custom List item I have a field called "Assign Approvers" which can have multiple approvers. I want to send a task for each approver passing in the Title, ID ...etc from the item on the Custom List. The reason why I need to do this is I have a embedded related Task List inside my Custom list form. At the moment by using Sharepoint designer 2010 using List Workflow, the "Create List Item" works but only takes the first name in "Assign Approvers". I know this can be done in Visual Studio 2010 but I am not familar with the Workflow/List objects to manipulate this. 

Please help

Peter

• Moved by Mike Walsh FIN Friday, December 24, 2010 4:50 PM (4) SP 2010 questions go to a SP 2010 forum (From:SharePoint - Workflow (pre-SharePoint 2010))
    • Moved by Clayton Cobb Friday, December 24, 2010 4:57 PM Visual Studio question (From:SharePoint 2010 - Using SharePoint Designer, Infopath, and other customization)
    Friday, December 24, 2010 12:09 PM

Answers