none
Need to check how much processing time in message based solutions RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have 2 questions,

1.I have developed the code without orchestration message based solutions,Now my requirement is to calculate time taken to process all the records ,if we have orchestration then we can write to eventlog here no orchestration ,please advise how can i calculate time for message based solutions.

2.I have file which is having 10 records and here suppose 6th record is fail then transaction with not stop there it will execute remaining ,please advise how can I achieve this.

Thanks.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:23 PM

Answers

• 1) In the BizTalk Group Hub under Tracked Service Instances you can see the duration for each instance (Port/Pipeline).

2) If you are debatching in your receive Pipeline, then set RecoverableInterchangeProcessing to true.

Morten la Cour

• Marked as answer by BizTalk1234 Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:15 PM
    Wednesday, November 11, 2015 2:17 PM

All replies

• 1) In the BizTalk Group Hub under Tracked Service Instances you can see the duration for each instance (Port/Pipeline).

2) If you are debatching in your receive Pipeline, then set RecoverableInterchangeProcessing to true.

Morten la Cour

• Marked as answer by BizTalk1234 Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:15 PM
    Wednesday, November 11, 2015 2:17 PM
  • Well, why do you need to track the processing time?  It might be interesting but in nearly all cases, not very useful or simply irrelevant.

If you have a specific SLA you need to meet, please describe that and we can give you some much better advice.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:29 PM