Preview activation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How long does it usually take to activate the Azure Cache preview? Can I request you to please activate my Cache preview account sooner?  

Thanks

Sunday, November 17, 2013 8:15 PM

Answers

• Hi agarwalgr,

Thanks for posting!

If you are Service Administrator , you could add this feature in your subscription. If not, I suggest you contact Account Administrator. If you do this, but it doesn't work, I suggest you contact azure support via "click your account" and "select Contact MS support" on right-top portal page.

Please try it.

Any question, please let me know.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, November 18, 2013 3:11 AM

All replies

• Hi agarwalgr,

Thanks for posting!

If you are Service Administrator , you could add this feature in your subscription. If not, I suggest you contact Account Administrator. If you do this, but it doesn't work, I suggest you contact azure support via "click your account" and "select Contact MS support" on right-top portal page.

Please try it.

Regards,

Will

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, November 18, 2013 3:11 AM
  • Hi Will,

Thanks for getting back. I am the account admin. Unfortunately, it still shows as pending request under New>Data Services>Cache.

Any way I can hasten the process? I need it urgently to test drive a new feature.

Thanks for the prompt response Will.

Regards,

Gaurav

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:22 PM
  • Forgot to mention - Contact MS support brings me to the forums as I currently do not have Techincal support package with my account.

Gaurav

Tuesday, November 19, 2013 8:23 PM
  • hi,

Do you try this channel (http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/). I suggest you try Billing support.

Regards,

Will

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 1:44 AM
  • Thanks Will. I have sent in a billing request as you suggested.

Regards.

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 6:36 PM