locked
SSRS : The session identifier is missing in Metro apps

Answers

All replies

  • It seems you have to add the header. This seems more like a WCF issue than a Store issue. What about the workaround did not work for you?

    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

    Wednesday, April 2, 2014 1:23 PM
    Moderator
  • Thanks for reply.

    Same service I added to windows desktop application, There it is getting but method parameters are different and Header property available to set. In Store app there is no Header property available to set.

    Thanks


    Dheeraj PK http://dheerajpk.wordpress.com/

    Friday, April 4, 2014 11:26 AM
  • Check out our blog post on this:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/b/wsdevsol/archive/2014/02/07/adding-custom-messageheader-and-http-header-to-a-wcf-method-call.aspx

    Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

    NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

    Friday, April 4, 2014 4:49 PM
    Moderator