Unable to insert record using Angular + Web API : User Registration RRS feed

• Question

• User1768510565 posted

Hi,

I am unable to find where the issue is!

I have written Web API to create User. The record is inserted successfully when tested the Web API using Postman. But, I am unable to find the place where the error is throwing in Angular Application. After some indefinite debugging, I am ending up with error as: POST http://localhost:51995/api/applicationuser/Register 404 (Not Found)

I have uploaded my code to below location: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nbzdbw

Can anyone please help to to identity and fix the problem!

Thanks in advance.

Sunday, August 11, 2019 4:33 PM

All replies

• User1724605321 posted

Hi kak.mca,

I would suggest you post your code directly in thread ,  please provide both the client side api call related codes and  web api side codes .

Best Regards,

Nan Yu

Monday, August 12, 2019 6:43 AM
  • User1768510565 posted

Hi Nan Yu,

How to post my code directly in thread? I couldn't see any upload option in the editor. Could you please suggest me!

Monday, August 12, 2019 7:48 AM
  • User1724605321 posted

Hi kak.mca,

You can insert codes with `Insert/Edit code sample ` button in editor , the the third last button.

Best Regards,

Nan Yu

Monday, August 12, 2019 8:30 AM
  • User1768510565 posted

Hi Nan Yu,

But; in my case, I am not sure what specific part of the code is causing issue. Please believe me, the link whatever I sent in my question is really genuine. You can safely download the code.

I am facing the problem of "lack of support to learn Angular". I am just doing the code as explained in this YouTube video. But, I was stuck due to some mistake.

Monday, August 12, 2019 9:04 AM
  • User-474980206 posted

the 404 error error generally means (if the url is correct) that the post data is invalid. just use the browsers network debug tools to view the post data.

Monday, August 12, 2019 3:58 PM