Tests are failing in ordered test but when they are executed alone they are running properly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am using VS2012 and I have some test cases which are running properly when executed alone but in ordered test some test cases are failing,

How do we can avoid these failures in ordered test.

Thanks & Regards

Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:22 AM

Answers

• Hi

Sometimes it's failing the test cases and sometimes not, today the test cases executed without failing, hence  i am not able to simulate the scenario now, but in future if i'll face the issue again i'll revert back to you with proper description.

Thanks & Best Regards

Friday, July 12, 2013 1:33 PM

All replies

• Hi, Adrusta

I am sorry I can't understand deeply by your description, can you description more about your test cases and the test cases error message which is failed.

Thanks

Best regards

Friday, July 12, 2013 1:29 AM
  • Hi

Sometimes it's failing the test cases and sometimes not, today the test cases executed without failing, hence  i am not able to simulate the scenario now, but in future if i'll face the issue again i'll revert back to you with proper description.

Thanks & Best Regards

Friday, July 12, 2013 1:33 PM
  • Hi Adrusta,

Since it works well now, I will close this thread, if it has this issue again, please free feel to let me know.

Best Regards,

Jack Zhai [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, July 15, 2013 6:02 AM