none
Updated Browser versions RRS feed

• Question

• Am new to SuperPreview. Thro SuperPreview online help i got some older version of firefox and chrome. How can i use new versions in superpreview 
    Wednesday, October 31, 2012 9:36 AM

All replies

• Why not just download the new versions of firefox and chrome and then use them to view your site in browser?

ClarkNK, A.K.A. HomePage Doctor
    HomePageDoctor.com -- Expression Web database tutorials
    Ownertrades.com -- Created with Expression, VWDExress, SQL Express, and ASP.NET
    Arvixe -- My favored web host

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 11:59 AM
  • As Clark has noted, if you want to test in current versions, download and install those versions. Testing via "Preview In Browser" is much better, because SuperPreview, like design view, is a completely static display, and cannot display script-driven active effects, or even active CSS driven by :hover effects (e.g. dropdown/flyout menus, rollovers, etc.).

You should have at least the five major browsers installed on your system for testing (although Opera's US share is miniscule, so you could probably skip that one unless your target market is in Europe). I don't use SuperPreview at all; never have.  ;-)

cheers,
    scott

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is common courtesy to recognize those who have helped you, and it also makes it easier for visitors to find the resolution later.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:21 PM