none
Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'fms' does not exist in the current context RRS feed

• Question

• I have a site that builds and runs perfectly on my development machine.  However, when I deploy the site fully on local host Win7 OS 64bit,i am using Class library named  FMS which not supporting my codes and throwing error that

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'fms' does not exist in the current context

plz help....

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• I have a site that builds and runs perfectly on my development machine.  However, when I deploy the site fully on local host Win7 OS 64bit,i am using Class library named  FMS which not supporting my codes and throwing error that

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'fms' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 18:     {
    Line 19:         DataSet ds = new DataSet();
    Line 20:         ds = fms.DC.Member.SelectuserIDPwd(txtuid.Text, txtpwd.Text);
    Line 21:         if (ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count > 0)
    Line 22:         {

plz help....

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:10 PM
  • Hi Vivek,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

You have to define the variable before you use it.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Monday, June 17, 2013 1:16 AM