Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'fms' does not exist in the current context RRS feed

• Question

• I have a site that builds and runs perfectly on my development machine.  However, when I deploy the site fully on local host Win7 OS 64bit,i am using Class library named  FMS which not supporting my codes and throwing error that

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'fms' does not exist in the current context

plz help....

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• I have a site that builds and runs perfectly on my development machine.  However, when I deploy the site fully on local host Win7 OS 64bit,i am using Class library named  FMS which not supporting my codes and throwing error that

Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0103: The name 'fms' does not exist in the current context

Source Error:

Line 18:     {
    Line 19:         DataSet ds = new DataSet();
    Line 20:         ds = fms.DC.Member.SelectuserIDPwd(txtuid.Text, txtpwd.Text);
    Line 21:         if (ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count > 0)
    Line 22:         {

plz help....

Friday, June 14, 2013 12:10 PM
  • Hi Vivek,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

You have to define the variable before you use it.

Best regards,

Mike Feng
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

• Marked as answer by Mike Feng Monday, June 24, 2013 2:33 PM
    Monday, June 17, 2013 1:16 AM