none
Azure Portal stops working RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I`m unable to create a VM in Azure Portal. It seems like there are some issues with obtaining a list of locations and similar stuff. Is it just my issue? And, the more important, how can I create my VM?

Saturday, February 13, 2016 8:53 AM

All replies

• In old Management Portal everything seems to be working fine, but now I will also suffer from resource groups management. Anyway, do I need to have a paid support plan to ask this kind of questions to support team directly?
    Saturday, February 13, 2016 9:03 AM
  • Hi,

It seems there is something wrong when use Azure new portal. I would suggest you try to use "CTRL+SHIFT+P" to open IE then try again. You could also clean sessions and cookie to see whether it works. If it still not work, please try in another machine to exclude environment issue. If this is really your subscription issue, Please contact support team by creating a support ticket at http://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/support/contact/

Regards

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, February 29, 2016 9:12 AM
  • I have also encountered this problem. When I click to add new VM, Dashboard just hangs and does nothing. There is simple loading message.
    Saturday, April 16, 2016 4:54 PM