problem with Window 8 pro RRS feed

• Question

• Hi this Mohammed Maklai I just recently upgrade to window 8 pro so there are some issues which I am facing and I want to let you know that when I keep my laptop on sleep mode than it sleep forever and screen never display the output and when I get window updates as I do install updates its not installing properly as it says about window configuration error just want to know does it make any difference as I have another HP laptop with ATI readon 5470 HD graphic and window says not compatible with ATI display driver when I am trying to install graphic drive. Kindly can you tell me solution to all these problems otherwise I have to again install window 7 in both of my laptops because I spent money on window 8 pro.

NOTE : If Microsoft cannot solve this problem please do refund my money or else send me window 7 product key then I can install window 7 again .I am very disappointed with window 8 pro I think so Microsoft will solve my problem? 

Kind regards

Mohammed Maklai

• Moved by Zoltán HorváthMVP Monday, November 19, 2012 11:41 AM (From:TechNet Wiki Discussion)
    Monday, November 19, 2012 5:09 AM

Answers